Atlanta Falcons @ Green Bay Packers - GDT - 10/5 - 8:00 CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

The craziest thing is we are about to get Adams and Clark back next game, Lazard down the road, and Kamal Martin is probably gonna get a shot too in maybe 3 weeks. Now that Pettine knows to play Greene over Redmond and to give Keke some playing time the defense is ascending as well. Bring on the Seachickens!
Cancelled by the forum elites.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

lupedafiasco wrote:
05 Oct 2020 23:26
The craziest thing is we are about to get Adams and Clark back next game, Lazard down the road, and Kamal Martin is probably gonna get a shot too in maybe 3 weeks. Now that Pettine knows to play Greene over Redmond and to give Keke some playing time the defense is ascending as well. Bring on the Seachickens!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

8 Days ago this entire team was trash juice.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

En Feugo tonight.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

I'm more proud of this defense over anything.

UDFA rookie with the communication helmet. CB #2 and #3 out. DT #1 out. Rashan Gary out.

And they came and only allowed 16/17 points vs a very good Falcons offense. And honestly I think ATL is lucky to get the TDs they scored in the 2nd half.

This defense is on a whole new level when they don't allow the big plays. I mean they didn't even play "whoah" but they just didn't allow the big play so ATL couldn't put up points quick.

Also, our Dline did well tonight. I think Lancaster and Keke are playing into their own. A Snacks addition could be nice too.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Hey Aaron, all your WRs are hurt.

Ok

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Since LaFleur never gives any early updates. Possible good news here.

German_Panzer
Reactions:

Post by German_Panzer »

I wonder how Vegas sees our :lombardi: odds right now.

Bogey
Reactions:

Post by Bogey »

go pak go wrote:
05 Oct 2020 23:53
A Snacks addition could be nice too.
Snacks!
The Packers lunatic fringe is more visible because of sheer numbers. The Packers have one of the largest fan bases in all of sports. If the fringe percentage is the same as with other teams, then we end up with larger volumes of nut jobs. - JustJeff

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

Great game never in doubt. Heal up and take out the Bay of Pigs.

Carl Gerbschmidt
Reactions:

Post by Carl Gerbschmidt »

If only the Packers did not waste that draft pick on Love, oh wait 4-0 and won with no receivers last night. Pretty sure some will find something to complain about.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Drj820 wrote:
05 Oct 2020 23:17
Coach Lefluer is tied for the second best record all time in his first 20 nfl games. Simply unreal. Beautiful schemes, no ego, master communicator, humble spirit.

No turnovers shows he’s hammering the right things.

Im so glad he is our coach!!!
He has been awesome. No two ways about it.

Read More. Post Less.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

I'm a sucker for this stuff.

Read More. Post Less.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
05 Oct 2020 23:47
lupedafiasco wrote:
05 Oct 2020 23:26
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

8 Days ago this entire team was trash juice.
who ever said that? your using extremes to describe opinions others have of possible problems on the team, and gloating because the problems didn't exacerbate into real issues.

the ball has been bouncing our way so to speak, of course it's also do to great coaching and play, but some part of what we do has shown room for improvement in all 4 games, such as 4th and goal, or the other drives where we where stopped, Atlanta is 0-4 for a reason, they can't cover a bet.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Yoop wrote:
06 Oct 2020 06:53
the ball has been bouncing our way so to speak
Yeah, we have stayed good and healthy.

Read More. Post Less.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

NCF wrote:
06 Oct 2020 07:00
Yoop wrote:
no one has covid, Rodgers has stayed healthy, ya know I'am not going to let some 30 plus kid ruin my love for this team just because I refuse to endorse all things as you young boys do, so go ahead and tag my comments with your smart ass reponses silly boy

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

I remember this one from last night. Beautiful.

Read More. Post Less.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Time to cut Mason Crosby. He sucks. :lol:
RIP JustJeff

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

haaaa, as soon as he missed that PAT I thought about all the dislike here some had for not replacing him, ya just don't expect a miss on a pat like that :thwap:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

I admit I was wrong about Mason Crosby.

He was totes worth his contract. Now keep it up pal.
Yoop wrote:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

NCF wrote:
06 Oct 2020 07:00
Yoop wrote:
That's the thing. It really hasn't. The facemask in New Orleans went our way.

But between the dropped INT last night that allows ATL to get a weird catch and get a TD. Kamara breaking 9 tackles to score 14 for the NO's by himself. The immense injuries. Our fumble recovery ratio is REALLY bad. We have put the ball on the ground a lot and have what...two fumble recoveries this year? All the dropped catches.

Like all these games are a lot closer than they could have/should have been.

I will say though. When your offense is as banged up as ours was...I couldn't think of a better matchup. We got the 49ers vs Giants treatment after their Jets days of injuries.
Yoop wrote: