Atlanta Falcons @ Green Bay Packers - GDT - 10/5 - 8:00 CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Matt Ryan: 28/39 (72%) - 285 Yards. 0 TDs. 1 almost INT.
Todd Gurley: 16 runs. 57 yards. 3.6 YPC. Would have been well below 50 if the boys would have just made the tackle in the backfields.
Olamede Zaccheus - 8 Receptions. 86 Yards.

Total Passing Yards - 247 Yards
Total Rushing Yards - 78 Yards

Total Yards Allowed - 327 Yards.

4 4th down attempts.

Not a bad day at the office Defense.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

NCF wrote:
06 Oct 2020 06:46
I'm a sucker for this stuff.

Malik looked good! Happy for him.
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

go pak go wrote:
05 Oct 2020 23:47
lupedafiasco wrote:
05 Oct 2020 23:26
The craziest thing is we are about to get Adams and Clark back next game, Lazard down the road, and Kamal Martin is probably gonna get a shot too in maybe 3 weeks. Now that Pettine knows to play Greene over Redmond and to give Keke some playing time the defense is ascending as well. Bring on the Seachickens!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

8 Days ago this entire team was trash juice.
It was more than 8 days ago the team was trash juice. But Im not a blind faith person. Ive gotta see it to believe it and Ive saw and I believe.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

lupedafiasco wrote:
06 Oct 2020 08:19
go pak go wrote:
05 Oct 2020 23:47
lupedafiasco wrote:
05 Oct 2020 23:26
The craziest thing is we are about to get Adams and Clark back next game, Lazard down the road, and Kamal Martin is probably gonna get a shot too in maybe 3 weeks. Now that Pettine knows to play Greene over Redmond and to give Keke some playing time the defense is ascending as well. Bring on the Seachickens!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

15 Days ago this entire team was trash juice.
It was more than 8 days ago the team was trash juice. But Im not a blind faith person. Ive gotta see it to believe it and Ive saw and I believe.
Changed it for ya. ;)

Last night was so much fun. This team is looking really good. It has just been so cool to see the DLine and ILBs improve and take steps forward each week.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

go pak go wrote:
05 Oct 2020 22:58
Packfntk wrote:
05 Oct 2020 14:24
go pak go wrote:
05 Oct 2020 14:20
Screw putting up points. I want our defense to hold em to 24 or less.
Man that is a great thought. I am not exactly sure how realistic it is, but if it happens I want to give you an internet high five for putting it out there.
I'm waiting for my Internet High Five. :dance: :dance:
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Anybody have any advanced stats metrics on Preston Smith?

He had the "easy" assignment last night going against their weakest part of the line all night and I thought overall was once again ineffective.

This a concerning trend with him.
Yoop wrote:

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Carl Gerbschmidt
Reactions:

Post by Carl Gerbschmidt »

That right there is an example of mastery.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

I really did not see that coming. I mean, the Falcons have weapons. We were helped just a little with Julio going out, but he obviously was not at 100%. Jaire gets a ton of credit, holding Ridley to 0/0 is insane.
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!

Christo
Reactions:

Post by Christo »

NCF wrote:
06 Oct 2020 07:05
I remember this one from last night. Beautiful.

That was beautiful. You look around the league and see some of the poor offensive lines and think that Lucas would be starting for 3 quarters of the teams out there. Quite a bonus to have on your roster.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

wow

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

And for all the goodness you see right there, he also defends the ball from our Safety who is in perfect position for the INT for the first time ever.

Read More. Post Less.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

This aged well :lol:
BF004 wrote:
02 Oct 2020 08:28

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Do we think that Julio's re-injury will legitimately calm/smooth over Davante's frustration about sitting out? Do you think he'll think "that could've been me! I guess playing it safe was ok"

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

YoHoChecko wrote:
06 Oct 2020 12:22
Do we think that Julio's re-injury will legitimately calm/smooth over Davante's frustration about sitting out? Do you think he'll think "that could've been me! I guess playing it safe was ok"
It is the first thing that went through my head.

Read More. Post Less.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

NCF wrote:
06 Oct 2020 12:52
YoHoChecko wrote:
It was among the first for me, as well. I'm just trying to figure out if that seems like a logical outside perspective that may or may not be true but feels right because it makes sense and makes us feel better... or if it's a real, actual likely possibility in Adams' psychology, ya know? Like we think it SHOULD make him feel better but do we think it really WILL make him feel better? Hopefully...

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

YoHoChecko wrote:
06 Oct 2020 12:56
NCF wrote:
YoHoChecko wrote:
It was among the first for me, as well. I'm just trying to figure out if that seems like a logical outside perspective that may or may not be true but feels right because it makes sense and makes us feel better... or if it's a real, actual likely possibility in Adams' psychology, ya know? Like we think it SHOULD make him feel better but do we think it really WILL make him feel better? Hopefully...
The real issue -- in the player's mind -- is not being able to help your team win, so the fact we ended up not needing that help last night alone should help smooth that over regardless.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Dan Quinn said before the game that they plan to use Julio “situationally”, red zone, third zone etc.

That seems like an awful plan for a player.

“Hey we agree you aren’t ready to go with that hamstring issue, but you will most likely be okay going from bench to full speed when we need you bad”

Idk if his case really will be relatable to Adams, but it does show the dangers of coming back too soon .

Sounds like he and Kenny both will he near 1000% when they face the Bucs.
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

lupedafiasco wrote:
06 Oct 2020 08:19
But Im not a blind faith person. Ive gotta see it to believe it and Ive saw and I believe.
I'd like to point out that optimism based on evidence is no more "blind faith" than pessimism based on evidence. And it is, in fact, LESS "blind faith" than pessimism despite evidence or due to lack of evidence.

If you are just a person that needs to see it to believe it, you would need to see failure to believe it, as well. Coming off of a 13-3 season predicting garbage juice and trashing the GM and skeptical of the coach makes you a blind pessimist, not someone who needs evidence in order to believe.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Labrev wrote:
06 Oct 2020 13:22
YoHoChecko wrote:
06 Oct 2020 12:56
NCF wrote:

The real issue -- in the player's mind -- is not being able to help your team win, so the fact we ended up not needing that help last night alone should help smooth that over regardless.
Competitive nature and monetary desire come into play in my opinion. The former more than the latter.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."