Picking Our Kicking (Week 10)

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Picking Our Kicking (Week 10)

Post by TheGreenMan »

Picking Our Kicking

Rules are simple:
Each week the player is allowed to choose one
kicker. Once chosen, that kicker cannot be
chosen again for the remainder of the year. At
the end of the year points will be tallied.

Extra Points: One Point
Field Goals (1-49 Yards): Three Points
Over 50: Five Points

Winner Receives $50 ProShop Gift Card
There are no rules pertaining when you select your kickers. You may choose on a weekly basis (I'll be creating a new thread for each week) or you may follow my attached link to fill out your kickers to your liking. Know who's going to be getting you the most points in week 10 at the beginning of September? Fill it out!

I will be trying to update scores on a weekly basis, if I'm not able to.... be patient! In the event of a tie I will have a likely breaker at the end of the season. Playing this by ear. If I happen to win the game (not likely) I will be awarding the second place member with the gift card.

Below is the spreadsheet for those who want to add their own name and kickers by the week. I have also posted links of the weekly match-ups between teams, as well as an updated kickers depth chart by each team:

CLICK HERE FOR SPREADSHEET

If you do not wish to go through with the spreadsheet nonsense, feel free to leave your choice for the week in a post.
RIP JustJeff

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

Current Standings:

1. TheGreenMan (66pts)
2. NCF (62pts)
3. PackPower (58pts)
4. Sal (48pts)
5. Bogey(34pts)
6. Pckfn23 (26pts)
Week 10 had some good, and some more bad. We have no change in the rankings for another week - leaving myself at the top of the pile for the third week in a row, what I believe to be the most I've ever led this thing! NCF tried to hit big with Stephen Gostkowski this week, and ended up getting a subpar 6pts in return. PackPower ended his single digit skid, and went with in house Mason Crosby, who had the only 50+ yarder and the high score. 12pts! And for the bad: Sal's Ryan Succop. What was supposed to be a great game between two teams, ended up in a blowout for Tampa Bay. Ryan's 3pts were all Sal and Tampa could muster.
RIP JustJeff

pack power
Reactions:

Post by pack power »

Kicker....Brandon McManus