Wild Card Games

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Pckfn23 wrote:
09 Jan 2021 18:47
NCF wrote:
09 Jan 2021 18:23
Packfntk wrote:
09 Jan 2021 18:20
The Rams scare me.
Please.
Double please, what is scary about them?
If they can get to Rodgers in a hurry and shut down our run attack, which their front 4 is definitely good enough to do...plus Ramsey being able to hold his own on Adams, it could slow our attack down.

Hopefully our defense can hold em under 20.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Pckfn23 wrote:
09 Jan 2021 18:49
go pak go wrote:
09 Jan 2021 18:46
Oh my goodness.

I think we got the Rams everyone.

Our safeties and ILBs need to play really well to limit the middle of the field. Hopefully we can hold em under 20.

Their front 4 is ridiculous. Our Oline will need to come to play. Ramsey also has the ability to slow down Adams.
Hopefully? Seattle has one of the worst defenses in the league. Bottom 10.

Scared? Not scared.
You can spin things however you want to. You could spin we are a 15th to 20th defense too.

Come on. It's the playoffs. It's the Divisional Round. All games are tough. I am pulling for LA because I would rather have Goff over Wilson or Brady. Especially if Donald is out. But our Oline can't be the sieve that Seattle has been today.
Last edited by go pak go on 09 Jan 2021 18:55, edited 1 time in total.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

go pak go wrote:
09 Jan 2021 18:51
Pckfn23 wrote:
NCF wrote:
09 Jan 2021 18:23

Please.
If they can get to Rodgers in a hurry and shut down our run attack, which their front 4 is definitely good enough to do...plus Ramsey being able to hold his own on Adams, it could slow our attack down.

If if if

Hopefully? Jared Goff can't pass... We help a much better offense under 20.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Crazylegs Starks wrote:
Now it's 30-13 Rams

Why does Wilson suck so bad sometimes? He's like Jekyl and Hyde in the playoffs
I blame Pete Carroll.....not Wilson. Not much innovation on offense. Reminds me of the latter years with McCoach.
Last edited by RingoCStarrQB on 09 Jan 2021 18:57, edited 1 time in total.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Pckfn23 wrote:
09 Jan 2021 18:55
go pak go wrote:
09 Jan 2021 18:51
Pckfn23 wrote:

If if if

Hopefully? Jared Goff can't pass... We help a much better offense under 20.
I mean yeah? That's why they play the game.
Yoop wrote:

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Alright, love to see the Rams in New Orleans and the Bears in Green Bay

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Think Seattle wishes they had Snacks to slow down the Rams rushing attack now?
Yoop wrote:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

go pak go wrote:
09 Jan 2021 18:54
Pckfn23 wrote:
go pak go wrote:
Oh my goodness.

I think we got the Rams everyone.

Our safeties and ILBs need to play really well to limit the middle of the field. Hopefully we can hold em under 20.

Their front 4 is ridiculous. Our Oline will need to come to play. Ramsey also has the ability to slow down Adams.

Scared? Not scared.
You can spin things however you want to. You could spin we are a 15th to 20th defense too.

Come on. It's the playoffs. It's the Divisional Round. All games are tough. I am pulling for LA because they are a team I wouldn't mind playing. Especially if Donald is out. But our Oline can't be the sieve that Seattle has been today.
I don't have to spin. The Seattle defense is bad. Has been all year.

Exactly, all games are tough. No reason to think the Rams are tougher than any other team.

Seattle o line has been a sieve for 5 years!!! Of course if our offensive line allows a ton of pressure it will hurt our offense...
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

BF004 wrote:
09 Jan 2021 18:57
I honestly have zero preference. I think I am slightly okay with not drawing Tampa. But I think we are the clear favorite and matchup king vs every NFC team.
Yoop wrote:

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

BF004 wrote:
09 Jan 2021 18:57
Rams in Green Bay is what I want to see. Great challenge for the 2 young coaches.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Pckfn23 wrote:
09 Jan 2021 18:58
go pak go wrote:
Pckfn23 wrote:

Scared? Not scared.

Come on. It's the playoffs. It's the Divisional Round. All games are tough. I am pulling for LA because they are a team I wouldn't mind playing. Especially if Donald is out. But our Oline can't be the sieve that Seattle has been today.

Exactly, all games are tough. No reason to think the Rams are tougher than any other team.

Seattle o line has been a sieve for 5 years!!! Of course if our offensive line allows a ton of pressure it will hurt our offense...
I don't think there is anything wrong with pointing out some strengths the Rams have. Their front 4 is amazing.

Ramsey vs Adams is a legit matchup and the Rams dline is a strength on us. Our Oline struggled vs Chicago. They will need to play better these next three games.

I am interested to see how we play defense vs these guys. Clearly we must stop the run. We also need to find a way to plug up the middle of the field. Something we have had issues with in the past. I think the arrival of Savage and Amos makes me feel good though. Once again these two will be pivotal like they were vs Chicago and Tennessee.
Yoop wrote:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Wow. You never see those QB sneaks to be stopped with under a yard to go.

Impressive job Seattle. :clap:
Yoop wrote:

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

We are going to crush the Rams like Lombardi did in the playoffs "Instant Replay!"
baby!

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

The Rams are a bit of a concern hit I still think we’re better. Their defense is good but I don’t believe in their offense against us.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Absolute utter front 4 domination today.

Nice work LA.
Yoop wrote:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

go pak go wrote:
09 Jan 2021 19:02
Pckfn23 wrote:
09 Jan 2021 18:58
go pak go wrote:

I don't think there is anything wrong with pointing out some strengths the Rams have. Their front 4 is amazing.

Ramsey vs Adams is a legit matchup and the Rams dline is a strength on us. Our Oline struggled vs Chicago. They will need to play better these next three games.

I am interested to see how we play defense vs these guys. Clearly we must stop the run. We also need to find a way to plug up the middle of the field. Something we have had issues with in the past. I think the arrival of Savage and Amos makes me feel good though. Once again these two will be pivotal like they were vs Chicago and Tennessee.
Nothing wrong at all.

Just no reason to be more impressed/scared of them compared to any of the other teams, except the Bears of course.

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Sack a fitting way to end this game. So long, Seattle! :banana: :banana:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

So the Rams put up 30 points. But 7 was from a pick 6. The other 7 came on a 20 yard drive due to a fumbled punt.

Just don't turn the ball over and STs not f*ck things up and I am confident.
Yoop wrote:

mnpackerbacker
Reactions:

Post by mnpackerbacker »

Looks as if both Aaron Donald and Cooper Kupp will be questionable for next week.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

mnpackerbacker wrote:
09 Jan 2021 19:15
Looks as if both Aaron Donald and Cooper Kupp will be questionable for next week.
Along with the thumb of Goff.