2021 Dynasty League Discussion

Cheesy topics (like the Cheese Curds thread) go here. Topics that aren't Packer related will be moved here as well.

Mmmm.... cheese.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

BF004 wrote:
12 Oct 2021 08:12
Wow, backthepack came storming back with like 75 points last night from Mark Andrews and Marquise Brown for the win, hurting my 1st round pick I have from him.

Side note, that was a great game last night.
The NFL as a whole lost its mind this past weekend. Some EPICALLY cray finishes and flat out WEIRD circumstances.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Honestly, watching our league scores last night was really fun--especially while the NFL game looked kinda boring and one-sided. Then the NFL game got awesome, the backthepack comeback ensued, as well... fun Monday night.

There was like 15 minutes or so when pckfn23 had climbed within about half a point of the Tyrants but suddenly Taylor wasn't getting the ball (or was getting stuffed) and the Ravens were going for 2 instead of kicking extra points, and it was like "holy crap, is this it?" but then the damn finally broke.

On another note, do we remember... is [mention]Waldo[/mention] a never-trader? I sent him a juicy deal, but I don't remember if I'm wasting my time. :aok:

mnkcarp
Reactions:

Post by mnkcarp »

mnkcarp wrote:
03 Oct 2021 11:52
I'm technically in first place, if anyone can believe that! Just wanted that documented before it all goes wrong, lol. It's back to earth for me just as soon as bye weeks start.
This one bears repeating, lol. I'm also top scorer after five weeks, both from grizzled veterans and raw rookies. But yeah, thin... won't last.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

mnkcarp wrote:
12 Oct 2021 20:43
mnkcarp wrote:
03 Oct 2021 11:52
I'm technically in first place, if anyone can believe that! Just wanted that documented before it all goes wrong, lol. It's back to earth for me just as soon as bye weeks start.
This one bears repeating, lol. I'm also top scorer after five weeks, both from grizzled veterans and raw rookies. But yeah, thin... won't last.

You know, they do allow trades in our league, I think it’s a new feature, you should check it out. Send me something.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

Tyrants Week 6 Outlook:

Jameis Winston- Bye
Deshaun Watson- Serial Rapist
Nick Chubb- Out
Saquon Barkley- Out
Christian McCaffrey- Out
Kenny Golladay- Out
Michael Thomas- IR
Kyle Pitts- Bye
Dallas Goedert- Out

Other IR:
Rashaad Penny
Tyrell Williams
Darrynton Evans
Trequon Smith

Is this bad? :lol:
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Packfntk wrote:
15 Oct 2021 14:56
Tyrants Week 6 Outlook:

Jameis Winston- Bye
Deshaun Watson- Serial Rapist
Nick Chubb- Out
Saquon Barkley- Out
Christian McCaffrey- Out
Kenny Golladay- Out
Michael Thomas- IR
Kyle Pitts- Bye
Dallas Goedert- Out

Other IR:
Rashaad Penny
Tyrell Williams
Darrynton Evans
Trequon Smith

Is this bad? :lol:

I already effed up playing Fournette at RB/WR spot, gunna end up with a few okay WR options on the bench and some rando at RB now.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

I am all laid out for you. Sometimes it just isn't your year. :lol: :lol:

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

holy cow, a BF explosion!

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

YoHoChecko wrote:
18 Oct 2021 08:07
Screwed up and missed Tua too, wasn’t ready for the London game.

Love (hopefully) beating Nick, I have his first. My team gunna do what it’s gunna do and it’s not gunna be good. But if I can keep him out of the playoffs, pick 6 or better is still first round QB range.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

YoHoChecko wrote:
18 Oct 2021 08:07
You can pretty much hand pick who will explode this year. Look at every single person who has faced me. :lol:

And this week I can't even set a lineup, like for real with injuries and byes. Wild. Just have to be patient for next year.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Packfntk wrote:
18 Oct 2021 08:29
And this week I can't even set a lineup, like for real with injuries and byes. Wild. Just have to be patient for next year.
I'm waiting on 2023-4

But by then, lookout! :messedup:

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

YoHoChecko wrote:
18 Oct 2021 08:32
Packfntk wrote:
18 Oct 2021 08:29
I'm waiting on 2023-4

But by then, lookout! :messedup:
Best of luck. My ship should right itself next year. Get Watson back, and hope the injuries aren't what they are this year to my stars. I should be the highest scorer in the league after this week and have a 1-5 record, that is just stupid luck. :lol:

And it will help to not get piled on every week like I am the neighborhood skank, everyone gets their best turn. :lol: :lol:

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

I apologize for this week everyone, but I may have players who are not active/score 0 points in my lineup this week. I have byes/injuries to:

Big Ben- Bye
DeShaun Watson- Obvious
Najee- Bye
Hunt- IR
Chubb- Out
Saquon- Out
CMC- IR
Diggs- Bye
Manny Sanders- Bye
Keenan Allen- Bye
Tyrell Williams- IR
Cook- Bye
Evans- IR
Michael Thomas- IR
TreQuan- IR

I do not want to dump any of these players for a week to hurt the long term of my franchise, I hope everyone understands and it does not effect the league in a negative way.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

I got 7 guys on a bye this week too, I can manage a full lineup, but it might not be pretty.

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

I have to look but I'm not looking so good either.

Edit: 8 on a bye, 1 WR has a fumble in 5 games played and my starting kicker just got let go.
Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

If anyone in contention this year wants/needs to add a top-scoring QB to their mix, I'm willing to sell on Jalen Hurts; but bring it with the offer, because this is like a 23 year old QB scoring top 5 at the most important position in our fantasy league. I'm looking for future stuff, mostly picks, maybe a guy who's good but out for the year, things like that.

mnkcarp
Reactions:

Post by mnkcarp »

Well, my WR outlook is shaping up, which always makes me happy. My 4 rookies are all ranked in the top 40 WRs this week, with Ja'Marr in the top ten. My old farts like AJ Green and Antonio Brown are still viable, and Corey Davis and Mike Williams from a few years back are solid and dominant, respectively.

RBs... not so much. Lotta looking to see which starters are out so maybe my guys get some carries.

QB is just way too thin. I don't think I'll be able to solve that via the draft, so I may be making offers sometime soon. I just have bigtime FOMO on my young WRs, and don't yet know which ones beyond Chase to keep. And Mike Williams is making his value known, currently being in the top 5 WRs, which also makes him hard to part with.

And now to wrestle the TV from the wife for the Packer game! GO PACK GO!!!

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

If this week holds, the top two scoring teams on the week have played each other in 5 of our 7 weeks! Incredible!

And the 1 played 3 another week.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

YoHoChecko wrote:
25 Oct 2021 10:33
If this week holds, the top two scoring teams on the week have played each other in 5 of our 7 weeks! Incredible!

And the 1 played 3 another week.
Outside shot too that Nick will be the league's highest scorer and have sole possession of worst record. Lol.

I think MadCity will pass him up in points, but still crazy.

Madcity_matt
Reactions:

Post by Madcity_matt »

I was in sunny mexico and missed an out player but it wouldn't have mattered anyway.