Going to Appleton.

Cheesy topics (like the Cheese Curds thread) go here. Topics that aren't Packer related will be moved here as well.

Mmmm.... cheese.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Raptorman
Reactions:

Going to Appleton.

Post by Raptorman »

Hey guys, I'm heading to Appleton on the 24th and 25. I will be there through the 30 or the 1st. If anyone is interested to meet up for a beer let me know. The only day I can't do it is the 27th. That's the day of my mom's funeral. And if not, well, I most likely won't be back in Appleton. Ever. I have no reason to go back. Not sure which way I'm heading back but I am thinking of going through VA and seeing a friend.

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

I'll see if I could make it. Going back and forth to GB and back to the UP trying to figure out but I can try.
Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

I'd be happy to, but I'm a little bit out of the way. If you get to South Africa anytime soon...

;-)
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

Carl Gerbschmidt
Reactions:

Post by Carl Gerbschmidt »

Sorry for your loss.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

Yes, sorry to hear you are heading back under those circumstances Raptor. I will check and see if I could sneak that way to get a beer. Appleton only, right? Not GB?
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Sorry to hear that, Raptor. Condolences.

What part of Virginia you looking to visit? If you get all the way out my way (Williamsburg), I'd be up to try and meet up.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Raptorman wrote:
10 Jun 2020 20:11
Hey guys, I'm heading to Appleton on the 24th and 25. I will be there through the 30 or the 1st. If anyone is interested to meet up for a beer let me know. The only day I can't do it is the 27th. That's the day of my mom's funeral. And if not, well, I most likely won't be back in Appleton. Ever. I have no reason to go back. Not sure which way I'm heading back but I am thinking of going through VA and seeing a friend.
I am sorry for your loss. I lost my mother in 1998 and she is in a better place but I still miss her. It isn't easy losing parents. :(

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Packfntk wrote:
11 Jun 2020 10:32
Yes, sorry to hear you are heading back under those circumstances Raptor. I will check and see if I could sneak that way to get a beer. Appleton only, right? Not GB?
Come on up to GB for a day. We can show you what a Lombardi trophy looks like.

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

BF004 wrote:
11 Jun 2020 11:28
Packfntk wrote:
Come on up to GB for a day. We can show you what a Lombardi trophy looks like.
Been there done that have pictures.

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

Packfntk wrote:
I'm driving 1200 miles to get to Appleton, do you honestly think I wouldn't drive another 30 to have a beer with fellow football fans?

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

Raptorman wrote:
11 Jun 2020 20:32
Packfntk wrote:
I'm driving 1200 miles to get to Appleton, do you honestly think I wouldn't drive another 30 to have a beer with fellow football fans?
HAHA! Well let's see if I can hook up a date, I am sure I can. BF, get your bro to town, and Trudge, chop chop bitch. :lol:

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

I’m doing dry June, awful decision, lol.

I’ll get cherry coke with you guys though. :suicide:

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

BF004 wrote:
12 Jun 2020 09:08
I’m doing dry June, awful decision, lol.

I’ll get cherry coke with you guys though. :suicide:
This can't be true. I just bought stock in Nati Light, and now it will plummet.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Fml

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^

That can't be healthy...

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

APB wrote:
11 Jun 2020 10:41

What part of Virginia you looking to visit? If you get all the way out my way (Williamsburg), I'd be up to try and meet up.
I have a sister in Front Royal and one southeast of Culpepper. I'm hoping to visit a friend in Orange. But I am also seriously considering going to visit the USS Wisconsin. So heady your way wouldn't be out of the question.

I was going to hook up with JustJeff once but it never worked out. Unfortunately.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Raptorman wrote:
12 Jun 2020 14:18
APB wrote:

I have a sister in Front Royal and one southeast of Culpepper. I'm hoping to visit a friend in Orange. But I am also seriously considering going to visit the USS Wisconsin. So heady your way wouldn't be out of the question.

I was going to hook up with JustJeff once but it never worked out. Unfortunately.
Same here with JJ. I regret not making more of an effort now.

Let me know if you make it to the Wisconsin. Went there a few years ago and was pretty impressive. W’burg would be on the way and a good stopping point for lunch before you tour the battleship.

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

APB wrote:
12 Jun 2020 15:43
Raptorman wrote:
12 Jun 2020 14:18
APB wrote:

Same here with JJ. I regret not making more of an effort now.

Let me know if you make it to the Wisconsin. Went there a few years ago and was pretty impressive. W’burg would be on the way and a good stopping point for lunch before you tour the battleship.
I haven't been there since I lived in Newport News.

Carl Gerbschmidt
Reactions:

Post by Carl Gerbschmidt »

BF004 wrote:
12 Jun 2020 10:03
Fml

WHY?

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

Packfntk wrote:
12 Jun 2020 08:17
Raptorman wrote:
11 Jun 2020 20:32
Packfntk wrote:
HAHA! Well let's see if I can hook up a date, I am sure I can. BF, get your bro to town, and Trudge, chop chop bitch. :lol:
I'm working it here! Got a few I'm looking at this weekend...which means yes, I'm here now. So stop your bitchin lol
Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....