Will fans still tailgate?

Cheesy topics (like the Cheese Curds thread) go here. Topics that aren't Packer related will be moved here as well.

Mmmm.... cheese.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Carl Gerbschmidt
Reactions:

Will fans still tailgate?

Post by Carl Gerbschmidt »

I was wonder what will game day be like in Green Bay when fans are not allowed in the stadium, will fans still go and tailgate?

Gunzaan
Reactions:

Post by Gunzaan »

Have they approved fans even being in the stands?

Carl Gerbschmidt
Reactions:

No that have not, point of my question is will people still tailgate even though they will not be let in.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

Carl Gerbschmidt wrote:
26 Jun 2020 13:28
No that have not, point of my question is will people still tailgate even though they will not be let in.
Of course. Even if the Packers lock their lot by NFL or State Mandate, fans will tailgate in surrounding bars, restaurants, and neighborhoods. No matter what.
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Tailgaters are typically with their own parties, spread out and outside. At least the tailgating i do. I’m not stepping a foot inside a restaurant till 2021, but I would tailgate outside no problem.

Carl Gerbschmidt
Reactions:

How far would you drive to tailgate? From Milwaukee? I have to say I would not make the 5 hour 15 minute drive east to drink at Stadium View.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

Carl Gerbschmidt wrote:
26 Jun 2020 17:09
How far would you drive to tailgate? From Milwaukee? I have to say I would not make the 5 hour 15 minute drive east to drink at Stadium View.
I wouldn't if I was out of town. Living 12 minutes from the stadium, I will be there! :lol:
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

During this pandemic, I can't think of any logical reason why anyone would want to congregate with strangers wearing virtually useless masks ..... anywhere (inside or outside). But to answer your question: YES.