Week 9 Post-Game: Packers 20 Rams 3

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Im not trying to move any goalposts. And I said in my other post the only reason I believed it was an underthrown pass was because if that truly was supposed to be a corner why would you loft it and hang it inside? Based on the way he threw it I thought he was shooting for the endzone. But thats what the route clearly was supposed to be based on it being a levels concept. Love just threw an awful ball. A better safety is going to either break that up or pick it off. Watson just made an incredible play in which he got hurt on because of said the pass.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

TheWolfman
Reactions:

Post by TheWolfman »

Drj820 wrote:
05 Nov 2023 16:11
Win is a win. Il take it.
I agree, but what can they repeat in week 10 vs the Steelers? 8-)
If your not the lead dog, then the scenery never changes.

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

Pckfn23 wrote:
10 Nov 2023 10:32
Hmm, the placement on the throw to Musgrave at 15:45 got criticized by some on the forum, but O'Sullivan called it "beautiful". Who am I to believe? ;)

Then again at 21:49, I read he threw it too late, but again O'Sullivan says "great anticipation, great accuracy". I'm so confused!
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Crazylegs Starks wrote:
10 Nov 2023 13:17

Hmm, the placement on the throw to Musgrave at 15:45 got criticized by some on the forum, but O'Sullivan called it "beautiful". Who am I to believe? ;)

Then again at 21:49, I read he threw it too late, but again O'Sullivan says "great anticipation, great accuracy". I'm so confused!
You know the rules.

When O'Sullivan agrees with your narrative: O'Sullivan is an actual former PRO. He would know better than any hack on a forum.

When O'Sullivan doesn't agree with your narrative: How can we possibly take the word of a 3rd stringer? Guy clearly doesn't know anything about football. Just another Youtube hack trying to get clickbate.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

go pak go wrote:
05 Nov 2023 20:30
There are times to root for losses.

But this is not the time to root for losses. I would much rather see this young team build confidence and grow. It is much easier to rely on players for the future by seeing them improve on the field rather than hope for a draft pick to be hit in May 2024.
Do you mind telling me what those times would be?

I accept the mantra of Lombardi. EVERY thing is about winning. I you can identify how any losses fit into that, I'll give it a run.

:-)
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Damn. Completely unnecessary DPI
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

so no false start there?
Yoop wrote:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Well shoot.

This may not go the greatest for us.
Yoop wrote:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

THAT'S HOW YOU THROW IT JORDAN!!!!!
Yoop wrote:

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

go pak go wrote:
12 Nov 2023 12:15
<whispers> You're in the wrong thread
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Crazylegs Starks wrote:
12 Nov 2023 12:16
go pak go wrote:
12 Nov 2023 12:15
<whispers> You're in the wrong thread
:oops: :oops:
Yoop wrote:

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

Scott4Pack wrote:
05 Nov 2023 15:40
D, as some said, did what it was supposed to do. Can't take that for granted. Need to put off the "fire Barry" train for another week.

The O actually looked like it would get unhooked and find some rythm in the second half until those fumbles. Then, once it had no penalties or turnovers, it did exactly what it was supposed to do. It scored! Did everybody see the faces after the Musgrave TD? It's like there was a collective sigh that they felt like a monkey got off their backs.

I actually think this team can match up against the Steelers next week. Need to capitalize on the momentum on offense. But with our D playing okay, we can stifle their offense.
I'm back ON the train!!!

Never mind that the Steelers didn't score more points, as if we should take comfort in that. He yielded the entire field to their running game. The two-man fronts are ridiculous. Get some BASE out there, especially against teams that prefer to run AND have a so-so QB. Fire Barry now!
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!