Getting to Know the Crew (Revisited...Again)

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Bogey
Reactions:

Post by Bogey »

Packfntk wrote:
05 Jun 2020 08:51
Bogey wrote:
05 Jun 2020 01:42
Pckfn23 wrote:
08 May 2020 18:07
Here is the map of all the members:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/drive?sta ... sp=sharing

Let me know if you aren't on there or are in the wrong place.

I have been in the exact same spot since before the inception of this community, Somerset! Darlington, WI>Monroe, WI>River Falls, WI>Somerset, WI is my journey.
I'm still in Green Bay, but no longer live on the southwest side out by the airport, Brandon. I'm way over on the northeast side now by UWGB. Never could get used to those southsiders and their "y'alls." :lol:
That is out near me! I live in the Redsmith area a mile past campus!
Red Smith it is for me too! Wow. I'm on Bay Harbor Drive.
The Packers lunatic fringe is more visible because of sheer numbers. The Packers have one of the largest fan bases in all of sports. If the fringe percentage is the same as with other teams, then we end up with larger volumes of nut jobs. - JustJeff

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Bogey wrote:
05 Jun 2020 09:54
Packfntk wrote:
Bogey wrote:
05 Jun 2020 01:42

I'm still in Green Bay, but no longer live on the southwest side out by the airport, Brandon. I'm way over on the northeast side now by UWGB. Never could get used to those southsiders and their "y'alls." :lol:
Match made in heaven :beer:

I don't wanna turn this thread to be about Finland, but cool that you liked it here [mention]Bogey[/mention] . If you ever make it back over, lemme know and we'll find something special to do. Also, I'd get to post "There's a Bogey in Finnish airspace!" on social media. See what happens :lol: (knowing Finland, nothing :| ).

Bogey
Reactions:

Post by Bogey »

salmar80 wrote:
05 Jun 2020 11:35
Bogey wrote:
05 Jun 2020 09:54
Packfntk wrote:

Match made in heaven :beer:

I don't wanna turn this thread to be about Finland, but cool that you liked it here @Bogey . If you ever make it back over, lemme know and we'll find something special to do. Also, I'd get to post "There's a Bogey in Finnish airspace!" on social media. See what happens :lol: (knowing Finland, nothing :| ).
I will for sure let you know, Sal.
The Packers lunatic fringe is more visible because of sheer numbers. The Packers have one of the largest fan bases in all of sports. If the fringe percentage is the same as with other teams, then we end up with larger volumes of nut jobs. - JustJeff

Captain_Ben
Reactions:

Post by Captain_Ben »

You can get a hell of a deal on an October flight to Helsinki- or anywhere for that matter, right now.

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

BSA = Be Smart, Always

It came from my favorite uncle who told me: "It doesn't do any good to be smart once in awhile, you need to be smart, always"
I started out in sunny tree-lined Wauwatosa, spent time in Madison and West Bend and now reside in Southern Cal. We've made it to Lambeau every year for 20+ seasons, but sadly 2020 isn't happening.
IT. IS. TIME

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

BSA wrote:
17 Aug 2020 10:56
BSA = Be Smart, Always

It came from my favorite uncle who told me: "It doesn't do any good to be smart once in awhile, you need to be smart, always"
I started out in sunny tree-lined Wauwatosa, spent time in Madison and West Bend and now reside in Southern Cal. We've made it to Lambeau every year for 20+ seasons, but sadly 2020 isn't happening.
Welcome to the clan!!

Read More. Post Less.

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

NCF wrote:
17 Aug 2020 10:57
BSA wrote:
17 Aug 2020 10:56
BSA = Be Smart, Always

Welcome to the clan!!
Hearty welcome! We could do with some always smart posts :D

packman114
Reactions:

Post by packman114 »

Willink wrote:
08 May 2020 18:54
Ian > Rochester NY -> Albany NY -> Rochester NY
I am in Rochester, NY as well.