Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers GDT - 9/20 - 12:00 CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

BF004
Reactions:

Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers GDT - 9/20 - 12:00 CST

Post by BF004 »

:lions: Detroit Lions @ :packers: Green Bay Packers

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 12:00 CST

Lambeau Field

1265 Lombardi Ave
Green Bay, WI 54304

TV:
https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=2
image.png
image.png (136.66 KiB) Viewed 553 times

Weather:
http://www.nflweather.com/en/game/2020/ ... at-packers

Dope Sheet:

JustJeff wrote:Packers 38
Lions 17

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

If I lived in northwest Wi I would be mad that I don’t get the game! That normal?

Anyways, they usually play us tough. But I think they are down some CBS, and I expect 12 and company to exploit that nicely. Hopefully no new injuries!
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Lions very very banged up at CB, gunna be playing a few guys off the street.

They are going to have to keep some safeties back.

I think this is the game where we pound the ball 50-60% of the plays against a generally empty box and run most of our pass plays off PA. Unlike last week where MN kept LBs in and focused on stopping the run which made the passing game easier.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Drj820 wrote:
16 Sep 2020 11:27
If I lived in northwest Wi I would be mad that I don’t get the game! That normal?

Anyways, they usually play us tough. But I think they are down some CBS, and I expect 12 and company to exploit that nicely. Hopefully no new injuries!
Yeah it is normal.

Honestly if you are out of the Market, everyone should just buy AT&T's Sunday Ticket. You can stream it so you don't need a satellite. What's better, if you have someone who has a college email address, you can get Sunday Ticket and Gamepass for like $160.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

I am interested to see how they attack our D. If the are smart, they pound our line which may not have Kenny Clark available. If they do what they always do, Matt Stafford throws 50 passes. They are the Lions, so I expect our pass rushers will be on full display.

Read More. Post Less.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

I had Juciy Lucy's last week.

Gonna go with Detroit Style Coney Island dogs this week.
image.png
image.png (149.58 KiB) Viewed 539 times
image.png
image.png (149.58 KiB) Viewed 539 times
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

go pak go wrote:
16 Sep 2020 11:33
Drj820 wrote:

Yeah it is normal.

Honestly if you are out of the Market, everyone should just buy AT&T's Sunday Ticket. You can stream it so you don't need a satellite. What's better, if you have someone who has a college email address, you can get Sunday Ticket and Gamepass for like $160.
Or you can get a family member or friend in the Green Bay/Milwaukee market a Sling Box so you can stream the game over the internet like we do down here. We just pay my hubby's brother the cost of the extra cable box and the original purchase of the Sling Box. We then bought a Fire TV box or stick here so we can watch the games on our TV instead of our computer or phone.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Pugger wrote:
16 Sep 2020 11:53
go pak go wrote:
16 Sep 2020 11:33
Drj820 wrote:

Yeah it is normal.

Or you can get a family member or friend in the Green Bay/Milwaukee market a Sling Box so you can stream the game over the internet like we do down here. We just pay my hubby's brother the cost of the extra cable box and the original purchase of the Sling Box. We then bought a Fire TV box or stick here so we can watch the games on our TV instead of our computer or phone.
Yeah if you're from Wisconsin you can do that too.

But the Packers are a national team. :)
Yoop wrote:

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Never forget, the Packers held a lead against the Lions for exactly 0:00 in 2019 and went 2-0.

Read More. Post Less.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... ack-group/
The Lions are dealing with several injuries at cornerback, so they added another one to the active roster on Wednesday.

Head coach Matt Patricia said at his press conference that the team is signing cornerback Chris Jones. Jones was on the Cardinals practice squad and has 22 tackles in 13 games for the team over the last two years. He was in Lions training camp in 2018.

The Lions placed Justin Coleman on injured reserve after he hurt his hamstring in last Sunday’s loss to the Bears. Desmond Trufant also hurt his hamstring in that game and first-round pick Jeff Okudah was inactive due to the same injury.

Patricia said, via multiple reporters, that Trufant is not practicing on Wednesday. He does anticipate Okudah going through the session and Darryl Roberts is set for a limited session.

Wide receiver Kenny Golladay and defensive lineman Hunter Bryant round out the group of players expected to be out of action with hamstring problems.

kyle.mccarroll
Reactions:

Post by kyle.mccarroll »

Doubt we'll have Clark this week, but good news overall on the injury front outside of that.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Clark is a beast who has come back far earlier than I would dream at times before. I would guess he will be a couple of weeks. I really want him to play against New Orleans in a limited fashion but I'm kind of doubting that happens.

Great news on Montravious Adams. We don't know designations yet but he was Limited last week too. He and Raven Greene were limited. So hopefully that continues.

Reporters did note that Adams was having a great first padded practice until he went out with that toe injury.
Yoop wrote:

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Read More. Post Less.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

41-20 Pack.

Rodgers is going to carve up that secondary, Patricia may be fired after the game. :lol:

It is going to be so strange having them play at Lambeau and not be there. May head to a buddies that has a view of Lambeau, will be interesting to see if the party goes on around the district around Stadium View, The Bar, Anduzzi's, etc.
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

Packfntk wrote:
16 Sep 2020 15:05
Patricia may be fired after the game.
I don't think the hook will be that quick, but I'd bet money that MLF and the Packers are going to instigate a changing of the guard for all of the other NFC North coaches. Zimmer, Nagy and Patricia will all be canned by 2022...because they can't beat the Packers.
Personally, I'd like to see them all get lifetime deals
IT. IS. TIME

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

Well, it is so Lions to have hired Patricia after Caldwell had them at least treading in the right direction.

Caldwell had the only win percentage over .500 since 2000 (Gary Moeller with a 4-3 record). If you want a sample of more than 7 games, you'll need to go back to the 60's.

You think the Bears organization is bad, until you look to the east.
RIP JustJeff

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Packfntk wrote:
41-20 Pack.

Rodgers is going to carve up that secondary, Patricia may be fired after the game. :lol:

It is going to be so strange having them play at Lambeau and not be there. May head to a buddies that has a view of Lambeau, will be interesting to see if the party goes on around the district around Stadium View, The Bar, Anduzzi's, etc.
Let me know if you wanna roll up somewhere with a couple of lawn chairs and cooler before we just go back home at 11. :lol:

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

BF004 wrote:
16 Sep 2020 15:36
Packfntk wrote:
41-20 Pack.

Let me know if you wanna roll up somewhere with a couple of lawn chairs and cooler before we just go back home at 11. :lol:
I may hit you up. Haven't had beers together in forever.
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

BF004 wrote:
16 Sep 2020 15:36
Let me know if you wanna roll up somewhere with a couple of lawn chairs and cooler before we just go back home at 11
see- this is what would be super cool. If you could line up a bunch of packer fans + a megaphone and chant "Go Pack Go" from across the street and it was loud enough for the players to hear and get picked up by the broadcast. That would be epic !
IT. IS. TIME

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

image.png
image.png (79.67 KiB) Viewed 433 times
image.png
image.png (32.12 KiB) Viewed 433 times
Yoop wrote: