49ers GDT

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Which will have more?

49ers starters missing the game to injury
65%
49ers rushing touchdowns
35%

Total votes: 17

BF004
Reactions:

49ers GDT

Post by BF004 »

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

49ers looking decimated. I honestly can say I don't know who their lead RB is right now.
RIP JustJeff

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

I honestly think it's best to play the game on Thursday Night.

But it also probably doesn't matter much if it's pushed back for the exception of giving their guys less time to prepare to play.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Backthepack4ever
Reactions:

Post by Backthepack4ever »

They are beat up. If there ever was a game to make a stand and show we arent as soft as we look its this one. They still have to play and so do we. Man the F up and get this win.

OT but Z Smith presser yesterday was complete soft af crap. He claims hes a dog then in 2 min later hopes practice is light amd easy this week. We are the worst tackling team that just got gashed and you want soft week. I get they cant hit a ton in practice and its a short week but that mentality is weak.... Like mind blowing weak. This team needs a d leader to step up and start pushing a physical demeanor. Maybe rex Ryan talking trash can light a fire but damn their manhood is questioned..... I would hope they rise to that. If not smh.

I can handle a loss but the way the ML teams have lost has been embarrassing. Like epic embarrassment.

I have faith this unit finds a way

28-17 pack. West coast W!!!!

texas
Reactions:

Post by texas »

Backthepack4ever wrote:
02 Nov 2020 15:33
They are beat up. If there ever was a game to make a stand and show we arent as soft as we look its this one. They still have to play and so do we. Man the F up and get this win.

OT but Z Smith presser yesterday was complete soft af crap. He claims hes a dog then in 2 min later hopes practice is light amd easy this week. We are the worst tackling team that just got gashed and you want soft week. I get they cant hit a ton in practice and its a short week but that mentality is weak.... Like mind blowing weak. This team needs a d leader to step up and start pushing a physical demeanor. Maybe rex Ryan talking trash can light a fire but damn their manhood is questioned..... I would hope they rise to that. If not smh.

I can handle a loss but the way the ML teams have lost has been embarrassing. Like epic embarrassment.

I have faith this unit finds a way

28-17 pack. West coast W!!!!
Been saying for years we need Vontaze Burfict. We need some thugs in that locker room. Seems like we only ever pick goofballs or family-friendly nice guys.

And yes, new DC if this does not improve by the end of the season.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Kittle missing is the key here. He’s one of the best blocking TEs in the league and he’s an elite receiver. They would have gashed us on the ground and play action passed to Kittle who would have abused every single player in this defense.

Now we just have to find a way to stop the run and to be honest. I haven’t had faith in that getting done since 2009.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Not gonna lie.

No matter how banged up SF is, I still am seriously nervous for this game. Even in 2018 Pettine had tremendous trouble vs this offense.

Until the Packers prove me wrong, I am just not in a good spot with this team right now after the bye.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Thanks for starting this one. I messed up last week. :oops: :(

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Pugger wrote:
03 Nov 2020 09:10

Read More. Post Less.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

go pak go wrote:
03 Nov 2020 09:07
Not gonna lie.

No matter how banged up SF is, I still am seriously nervous for this game. Even in 2018 Pettine had tremendous trouble vs this offense.

Until the Packers prove me wrong, I am just not in a good spot with this team right now after the bye.
GPG, you're nervous for every game! :lol: ;)
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

NCF wrote:
03 Nov 2020 09:14
Pugger wrote:
03 Nov 2020 09:10
:lol:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Martin and Williams both out unless game moved to Sunday.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Pckfn23 wrote:
03 Nov 2020 10:08
Martin and Williams both out unless game moved to Sunday.
Dexter Williams and John Lovett time! Unless Aaron Jones is ready to go. And probably some more Ervin.
RIP JustJeff

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

If the RB is as bad is it seems, I think you'll see Swerve getting nearly all the reps, maybe with Dexter Williams spelling him a little.

Dexter Williams isn't good and can't block for crap and has no confidence to just go full boar and pop a blitzing linebacker. Game moving way too fast for him back there and he's thinking way too much.

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

paco wrote:
02 Nov 2020 14:30
49ers looking decimated. I honestly can say I don't know who their lead RB is right now.
I know we usually get our years.

But I'm not kidding when I say I don't think I've ever seen a team this banged up. It's amazing they've won games to be honest.
RIP JustJeff

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

TheGreenMan wrote:
03 Nov 2020 10:30
paco wrote:

But I'm not kidding when I say I don't think I've ever seen a team this banged up. It's amazing they've won games to be honest.
Just another opportunity of the 49ers getting top 10 draft picks to make their team even more lethal in 2021.
Yoop wrote:

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

go pak go wrote:
03 Nov 2020 10:32
TheGreenMan wrote:
paco wrote:

Just another opportunity of the 49ers getting top 10 draft picks to make their team even more lethal in 2021.
Dallas is the only cupcake left on their schedule. I certainly can see a top 10 with them.... and honestly I'm not so sure they shouldn't spend it on a QB.
RIP JustJeff

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

TheGreenMan wrote:
03 Nov 2020 10:36
go pak go wrote:
TheGreenMan wrote:

Dallas is the only cupcake left on their schedule. I certainly can see a top 10 with them.... and honestly I'm not so sure they shouldn't spend it on a QB.
Trade them Love and grab some of their Defense.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

TheGreenMan wrote:
03 Nov 2020 10:36
go pak go wrote:
TheGreenMan wrote:

I'd trade them Love for their top 10 pick. :rotf: