Rams @ Packers - NFCD Playoff GDT - 1/16 - 3:35 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

NCF
Reactions:

Rams @ Packers - NFCD Playoff GDT - 1/16 - 3:35 PM CST

Post by NCF »

:rams: Los Angeles Rams @ :packers: Green Bay Packers

Saturday, January 16th, 2021 - 3:35 PM CST

Lambeau Field

TV: FOX

Kevin Burkhardt & Daryl "Moose" Johnston with Pam Oliver

Weather:

https://weather.com/weather/weekend/l/2 ... e5cf1f239b

Dope Sheet:

https://www.packers.com/news/packers-ho ... al-playoff

JustJeff wrote:Packers 38
Bears 17

Read More. Post Less.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

LET'S GO!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Let’s $%@# go!!!!

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Goff looked really rough throwing the ball against the Seahawks. Sets up well for our defense to be fine. On offense, Aaron Rodgers and the guys just got to do their thing whether Aaron Donald can play or not.

Read More. Post Less.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Read More. Post Less.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

I actually prefer this to playing Chicago again. Rams probably can't actually hurt us much with a thumb-less Goff, but still have lots of good players you have to respect. It's a good first test for our guys, especially since I am expecting Tampa after this.

We have a complete enough team this year that I rather we get used to the elevated level of competition.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

I am so happy we are the first Saturday game!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

I think between Tampa and New Orleans, at least one of those bum teams will be out, but I think I would actually prefer New Orleans to complete the trifecta. I like the thought of a frozen Brees more than a used-to-the-cold Brady and even though New Orleans is the team that actually does stick to the run better, I fear Tampa will finally decide to turn into a power running team against us and instead of Trubisky or Tannehill at QB, they have Brady to go with those offensive weapons. That's looking ahead, though, so I'm back to the Rams for this week.

Read More. Post Less.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Read More. Post Less.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Read More. Post Less.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

The Packers are 8-3 in the playoffs, in the post-Lombardi era, on Saturday, but have lost their last two. Our last Saturday win was in 2013 in the Joe Webb game.

Read More. Post Less.

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

God let this be our year. LA, New Orleans and Tampa Bay....and us. Let's do this.
Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

kyle.mccarroll
Reactions:

Post by kyle.mccarroll »

Let's go baby! I'm so ready - I got butterflies in my stomach when I saw that they had announced the time. Think I saw that the line is -6.5.

We should be able to handle their O, so as long as our offense doesn't wet themselves, we should be pretty good. Their defense is strong, but they haven't really played a murderers row of offenses this year either.

And I'm glad we've got the Sat game too - one less day for their injuries to heal.

German_Panzer
Reactions:

Post by German_Panzer »

Proper matchup. If the Rams had a top QB, well ya, if my grandma had balls.... This postseason is made for us, no powerhouse to overcome.

IF NOT NOW THEN HOW?!!

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

NCF wrote:
10 Jan 2021 20:19
With Aaron Donald at 80% or 0% if he doesn't play, we'll get ours.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Easy clap. No special teams mistakes and we come out of this one with a controlling win.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

RIP JustJeff

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

I didn't watch the game, but when did Donald get hurt and how did he look the rest of the game? They are saying its torn rib cartilage. Curious how that affects him. Dude's tough, no doubt, but I trust Linsley and Jenkins (Patrick to a lesser extent). If Donald is less affective, then I really don't have as much cause for concern.

I'm not too worried about their offense due to the lack of QB. But Coop, Reynolds, and Woods is a nice trio, and Higbee is a solid TE. Sullivan and King will need to do their part to make sure they don't surprise us. If they do their job, we should focus on getting some extra pressure on whoever is back there throwing.

Will Ramsey follow Adams? He better.
RIP JustJeff

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

paco wrote:
11 Jan 2021 08:34
I didn't watch the game, but when did Donald get hurt and how did he look the rest of the game?
He never came back in after getting hurt. Went into the locker room for treatment and then came back out and stood on the sideline. Looked like he wanted to come back in but I don't think he ever did.
paco wrote:
11 Jan 2021 08:34
Will Ramsey follow Adams? He better.
I doubt it. The Packers have had a lot of luck moving Adams into the slot and I don't see Ramsey shifting inside to match-up much, but I guess they could try that. You're right, they would be wise to but teams always seem adverse to moving their CB's inside.

Read More. Post Less.

kyle.mccarroll
Reactions:

Post by kyle.mccarroll »

Every time Ramsey stays outside on MVS, Davante is gonna get the look. In that scenario, I'd send MVS streaking every time too just to tire Ramsey out. :lol: