Wild Card Games

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Steeler-Bills game bumped to Monday afternoon kickoff due to expected heavy snow and cold conditions. I bet the Dolphins are working Goodell this very moment to get their game rescheduled too....

...to April.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Drj820 wrote:
13 Jan 2024 11:32
I won’t be downloading peacock on principle. If everyone gets it, the next streaming site will just try to do the same thing next year. F em.
Yep. Same.

And it's not like the NFL isn't already extremely profitable. Goodell and Co. don't need this revenue stream. They're just doing it because they know they can.

NY Congressman Patrick Ryan apparently thinks he can dissuade Goodell with a Congressional Letterhead message.

:lol: :lol:

So long as there's profit involved, Goodell couldn't care less about appeasing fans.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Me, exactly.

*warning: potty mouth

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

NY Governor Hochul catching hell on twitter rn over what I suppose she thought would be a victory lap announcement. Check out the comments:

Apparently the fans who purchased flights, hotels, and everything else associated with seeing the game live are now just expected to adjust their plans. That, and Monday is a work day for many despite the federal holiday. So it'll cost fans a day of vacation, as well.

Ouch.

musclestang
Reactions:

Post by musclestang »

Drj820 wrote:
I won’t be downloading peacock on principle. If everyone gets it, the next streaming site will just try to do the same thing next year. F em.
I hope everyone who has Peacock goes and does something else during the game and doesn’t stream it.

The nfl benefits when everyone has access. Short and long terms. Exclusivity for a playoff game? I hope they go under.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

APB wrote:
13 Jan 2024 12:20
NY Governor Hochul catching hell on twitter rn over what I suppose she thought would be a victory lap announcement. Check out the comments:

Apparently the fans who purchased flights, hotels, and everything else associated with seeing the game live are now just expected to adjust their plans. That, and Monday is a work day for many despite the federal holiday. So it'll cost fans a day of vacation, as well.

Ouch.
cancelled flights, impossible travel conditions, just spiffing, but flights can be cancelled, same with hotels, and I'd think ticket cost could also be recouped, i'am thinking the league as well as the Buffalo Bills, hotels, maybe not the airlines there A holes will reimburse lost revenue to fans :idn:

I'd rather that then trying to deal with all the congestion during a snow storm in Buffalo N. Y. :dunno:

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Drj820 wrote:
I actually got Peacock and I think it’s awesome. Probably my favorite streaming service to be honest.

Papa John
Reactions:

Post by Papa John »

Drj820 wrote:
My thoughts exactly. I do have a VPN and will be giving NFL Bite a try.
"It's better to decide wrongly than weakly; if you're weak, you're likely to be wrong anyway."
- Bill Parcells

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Gonna take the Texans and Chiefs today. Who else does everyone have?
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Half Empty
Reactions:

Post by Half Empty »

Much cheaper and easier all around if one just doesn't much care about non-Packer games. :)

MY_TAKE
Reactions:

Post by MY_TAKE »

lupedafiasco wrote:
13 Jan 2024 15:20
Probably chiefs and Browns. It will be interesting to see how young CJ Stroud does in his first playoff game. I have no care in who wins.

Pacheco going over 65 yards would help my parlay bet :lol: :lol:

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

As good as the Browns defense is, they have gotten away with too many turnovers this year. It's playoff time now. I'm picking the Texans.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

williewasgreat
Reactions:

Post by williewasgreat »

musclestang wrote:
13 Jan 2024 12:43
Drj820 wrote:
I hope everyone who has Peacock goes and does something else during the game and doesn’t stream it.

The nfl benefits when everyone has access. Short and long terms. Exclusivity for a playoff game? I hope they go under.
I got Peacock really cheap to watch Big 10 basketball games.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

lupedafiasco wrote:
13 Jan 2024 15:20
Me too. Tomorrow I've got the Pack and 7 points on one bet. Go Packers!

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

I’ll take the Packers and Rams tomorrow.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Miami wasn't ready for the cold. Body language said they did not want to be there.

Wish it was a closer game so the last 20 min if the broadcast wasn't only about cabal Swift.

williewasgreat
Reactions:

Post by williewasgreat »

Tua was terrible, but his receivers didn't help a whole lot. Although that was a great TD by Tyreek on the badly underthrown ball by Tua.

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

Papa John wrote:
13 Jan 2024 14:41
Drj820 wrote:
My thoughts exactly. I do have a VPN and will be giving NFL Bite a try.
You may try something else since you have a VPN. Connect to a server in eastern Europe. Now go to DAZN.com and see what the price is for NFL game Pass. For me, it is zero. Of course I am not using a VPN and maybe they detect that you will be and refuse to give you the price of zero.

But for me, NFL Game pass is free. 0.00 uah

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

I watched free on crackstreams. The man won’t beat me.
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23