Chiefs - 49ers Predictions

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

musclestang
Reactions:

Post by musclestang »

I’m pulling for the Chiefs. Have been a fan of Reid’s since he was here. Was happy he got out of Philly eventually. I can’t root against mahomes either, but I’ll probably take my kids skiing and get home in time to see the 2nd half maybe.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

wallyuwl wrote:
29 Jan 2024 19:20
Drj820 wrote:
29 Jan 2024 12:04
i am ashamed of myself for defending taylor swift. she actually writes her OWN songs, and she has literally dozens of hits over a span that is almost 2 decades. Def an elite songwriter.
Nickelback's songs sound the same. Swift's song lyrics are the same.
Interesting you can make that proclamation when you admittedly don't care for or listen to her music.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

wallyuwl wrote:
Drj820 wrote:
i am ashamed of myself for defending taylor swift. she actually writes her OWN songs, and she has literally dozens of hits over a span that is almost 2 decades. Def an elite songwriter.
Whats the real reason you don't like Taylor Swift, cause this sure as &%$@ aint it? safe to say lots of music these days closely resemble other songs, lyrics over lap, harmony same thing?

actually popular people like Swift provide a attraction for the common fan, a diversion from the mundane slug fest on the field, and here viewpoints are wholesome, what most people want, and are good for society, thats why most people like her.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Yoop wrote:
30 Jan 2024 07:16
and her viewpoints are wholesome, what most people want, and are "good" for society,
... and THERE it is, folks, yoop just revealed the correct answer (if only by accident).
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

musclestang
Reactions:

Post by musclestang »

Pop is definitely not my preferred type of music, though I do have a few favorites, mostly older, because i'm older. I couldn't name a single Swift song. I'm an old curmudgeon and try to avoid almost everything non football in nature when watching football. I love the game, I wish the rest of the commentary didn't follow it. But I guess I'm engaging in it right now too, so they got me.

Never really cared for stuff like Brittany Spears either, though admittedly, a couple of her songs are pretty fun to play on the guitar. Better songs than I gave them credit for when they were popular.

who's the halftime show? LOL

anyway, Go Chiefs!

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

Yoop wrote:
wallyuwl wrote:
Drj820 wrote:
Whats the real reason you don't like Taylor Swift, cause this sure as &%$@ aint it? safe to say lots of music these days closely resemble other songs, lyrics over lap, harmony same thing?

actually popular people like Swift provide a attraction for the common fan, a diversion from the mundane slug fest on the field, and here viewpoints are wholesome, what most people want, and are good for society, thats why most people like her.
Oh I think we all know why Wally doesn't like her.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Acrobat wrote:
30 Jan 2024 09:04
Yoop wrote:
wallyuwl wrote:

roots

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

musclestang wrote:
30 Jan 2024 08:49
Pop is definitely not my preferred type of music, though I do have a few favorites, mostly older, because i'm older. I couldn't name a single Swift song. I'm an old curmudgeon and try to avoid almost everything non football in nature when watching football. I love the game, I wish the rest of the commentary didn't follow it. But I guess I'm engaging in it right now too, so they got me.

Never really cared for stuff like Brittany Spears either, though admittedly, a couple of her songs are pretty fun to play on the guitar. Better songs than I gave them credit for when they were popular.

who's the halftime show? LOL

anyway, Go Chiefs!
heck unless the music is pre 1990 I don't own it :rotf: I think most stuff since then lacks originality, and most radio stations just keep playing the same hits over and over, I tend to stick to stations that play classic rock, and always have a handful of CD's in the car.

Bruce Willis" wanna !@#$ me off, play some rap music" I don't get that upset, but to me it's just high speed talking, it rhymes, it's poetry, but it aint music, I turn the channel :rotf: :aok:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

BF004 wrote:
30 Jan 2024 09:07
Acrobat wrote:
30 Jan 2024 09:04
Yoop wrote:

roots
best dye job in the business :rotf:

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

Can't believe I'm posting Cowherd, but he nails it in this 4 minute video:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Acrobat wrote:
31 Jan 2024 11:18

yep, never got all the angst for Taylor Swift, never really made much sense to me, crazy :idn:

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Acrobat wrote:

So my takeaway for [mention]wallyuwl[/mention]:
Attachments
will-ferrell-hug.gif
will-ferrell-hug.gif (1.66 MiB) Viewed 687 times

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Yoop wrote:
31 Jan 2024 12:13
Acrobat wrote:

yep, never got all the angst for Taylor Swift, never really made much sense to me, crazy :idn:
The problem is the Chiefs keep winning. If they would lose and she was still up there doing her fan thing, no one would care.

Read More. Post Less.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

I want the chiefs to win because I love laughing at the niners and their lack of recent super bowls.

That said, Im a little worried about the chiefs. Kelce on his pod STILL talking about the Justin Tucker thing. Mahomess STILL talking about the Tucker thing. Chiefs are usually the type to stand on business and be about business.

Hope they get focused and move on from picking on the leagues best kicker
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

The blonde girl will get more coverage than any of the coaches or announcers.

The Tight End will give the blonde girl a ring during his after game celebration interview. (He will not be celebrating a team loss.)

Nothing else on the national media will matter for weeks to come.

Oh, is there a football game coming up?
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

APB wrote:
31 Jan 2024 14:36
Acrobat wrote:

So my takeaway for @wallyuwl:
:dunno: