What Are You Watching?

Cheesy topics (like the Cheese Curds thread) go here. Topics that aren't Packer related will be moved here as well.

Mmmm.... cheese.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Papa John
Reactions:

Post by Papa John »

BF004 wrote:
06 Mar 2024 12:24
First hair roots now the mother’s political affiliation.

You got some weird kinks my man.
Bold part not that weird IMO, unless you like dealing with feminist battle-axe mother-in-laws. But hey, to each their own I guess.
"It's better to decide wrongly than weakly; if you're weak, you're likely to be wrong anyway."
- Bill Parcells

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

No, it’s weird.

You guys are just so far beyond the cliff if you think attractiveness is at all related to the political affiliation of one of her parents.

Keep in mind, for the overwhelming majority of us, our lives don’t completely revolve around politics. Not usually the first thing we try to box our fellow humans into. She has nice cans and she’s proud of them, she’s fun, she’s hot as hell. Pretty much all you need to think about.

I think you’ll find life far less scary and more enjoyable if you can take that approach.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

BF004 wrote:
06 Mar 2024 17:07
No, it’s weird.

You guys are just so far beyond the cliff if you think attractiveness is at all related to the political affiliation of one of her parents.

Keep in mind, for the overwhelming majority of us, our lives don’t completely revolve around politics. Not usually the first thing we try to box our fellow humans into. She has nice cans and she’s proud of them, she’s fun, she’s hot as hell. Pretty much all you need to think about.

I think you’ll find life far less scary and more enjoyable if you can take that approach.
RIP JustJeff

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

It isn't anything to do with the mom or family, except it is a sign of how she was raised. She is MAGA, too. Leftist women don't look like that. They don't even know what a woman is. They have a penis. But yes, part of attraction is not having totally contradictory values.

Papa John
Reactions:

Post by Papa John »

BF004 wrote:
No, it’s weird.

Not having an angry liberal mother-in-law- I would call that particular trait a perk. You are the one who presumptuously alleged that it was a "kink" for wally. This whole conversation is about something that you attributed to wally's view all on your own. I don't think that's fair. All he did was post the tweet. Judging aside, I actually think it is interesting that one of the most popular up-and-coming actresses in Hollywood could hold some viewpoints that the majority of her industry would consider contrarian. And yes, I'd find it interesting if the shoe were on the other foot too. Is that ok with you, chief?
"It's better to decide wrongly than weakly; if you're weak, you're likely to be wrong anyway."
- Bill Parcells

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

This is a hot as hell celebrity half the damn internet is ogling over and you guys are talking about if she is acceptable because of a potential mother in law. :lol:

Hate to break it to you, she aint marrying any of our ugly mugs.

Papa John
Reactions:

Post by Papa John »

BF004 wrote:
06 Mar 2024 20:57
This is a hot as hell celebrity half the damn internet is ogling over and you guys are talking about if she is acceptable because of a potential mother in law. :lol:

What, you don't think this face would do it for her? Besides, she's already engaged.
- Bill Parcells

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

BF004 wrote:
No, it’s weird.

Beauty is only skin deep, mother in laws are ugly right to the bone. :lol:

I tend to agree on the political points, however thats all we've seen splashed across front page news now for 9 years, pretty hard to escape it, and it does have a way of creeping into family conversations, so much so in fact it's become out lawed with many families I know of including mine, no politics and no religion, and all of this has been brought upon us by one individual, I wont even mention his name, it's so disgusting it makes me sick :x

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Papa John wrote:
06 Mar 2024 22:05
BF004 wrote:

What, you don't think this face would do it for her? Besides, she's already engaged.
Wear a mask you ugly curmudgen :rotf: :rotf:

Papa John
Reactions:

Post by Papa John »

Yoop wrote:
07 Mar 2024 11:18
Papa John wrote:
06 Mar 2024 22:05
BF004 wrote:

Wear a mask you ugly curmudgen :rotf: :rotf:
Luckily my charming personality sweeps them off their feet every time.
- Bill Parcells

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

To move on to another show and lovely lady. Anyone else watchign Death and Other Details with Mandy Patinkin and Violett Beane? If you like Agatha Christie/Knives Out type stuff, you might enjoy.

Plus Violett is very watchable. Maybe doesn't have the same assets as the last woman we talked about, but still nice. I saw her first in God Friended Me. Not a fan of the haircut in this show, but one can't be too picky. There's options in the show for other tastes as well. I like Patinkin too.
image.png
image.png (961.22 KiB) Viewed 226 times
image.png
image.png (621.41 KiB) Viewed 226 times
Also watching Loudermilk again. Still holding out hope someone picks it up for a 4th season.
RIP JustJeff